venerdì 11 novembre 2011

Paris Création is waiting for Mondodifavola!


Hello girls!

As I said a few days ago, I am preparing for the Paris Création Miniature Show: a very particular exhibition, which I'm closely linked as it is the first foreign miniature show I visited (during a wonderful trip in 2006 !)... I never thought that a few years later I will return as an exhibitor!

For me it's the most special one because it is a show non only dedicated to dollhouse miniatures, but also to teddy-bears (I love teddy-bears!) and to collectible dolls.

This makes you realize how special is this fair: there you can see the best french miniaturists, they all do collectibles miniatures!!!

So you can understand how important and exciting for me to be part of it!

For this occasion so special I'm preparing some little news: I'm working on two new projects with which I very much hope to surprise you again.

I can not wait to show you ...

... three layers of cake, a little bit of whipped cream, some pink acrylic paint, a pearl paint and...

...

...

... sorry but you'll have to wait...after the 20th of November I will show you some picture!


Little Kisses,

Mondodifavola


Ciao a tutte!


Come vi ho detto qualche giorno fa,mi sto preparando per la fiera di Parigi:una fiera molto particolare,alla quale sono molto legata poichè è la prima fiera estera che ho visitato (durante un bellissimo viaggio lampo nel 2006!)...non avrei mai pensato che, qualche anno dopo, sarei tornata in qualità di espositrice!

E' per me una fiera particolare perchè non è interamente dedicata alle miniature,ma anche agli orsi (adoro gli orsi!!)ed alle bambole da collezione.

Questo vi fa capire quanto particolare sia questa fiera:i miniaturisti presenti, per quanto siano pochi, sono tra i migliori:realizzano proprio oggetti da collezione.

Potete quindi capire quanto sia importante ed emozionante per me farne parte!!

Per questa occasione così speciale sto preparando qualche piccola novità:sto lavorando a due nuovi progetti con i quali spero tanto di stupirvi di nuovo.

Non vedo l'ora di mostrarveli...

...tre strati di torta, un poco di panna montata, colore acrilico rosa, vernice perlata e...


...vi ho detto fin troppo! Dovrete aspettare dopo il 20 Novembre!

Baciotti,
Mondodifavola

6 commenti:

  1. L'anno scorso c'ero anch'io... quest'anno... mannaggia al lavoro!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I am very curious, good luck at the fair and have a nice time.
    Hugs
    Maria

    RispondiElimina
  3. I cannot believe that a whole year has past, I was there with Rosanna last year (it seems like only yesterday...lol)and we had a fabulous time....I wish you well!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. This is such a beautiful fair!!!
    I was there several years before and I loved it.
    Wish you very much fun and good luck (-:

    Karin

    RispondiElimina
  5. I wish you great success at the fair. Have fun and meet many fellow miniaturists!
    Hugs

    RispondiElimina
  6. Buona fortuna e buon divertimento per la fiera.Attendo di vedere le novità.
    Ciao Faby

    RispondiElimina